Final (probably) email for YCLs before camp

 YCLs,


Wow, camp is just over a week away! This email contains some important information as we finish up our work getting ready for camp.

If you are available Tuesday-Friday 9-12, please come to the Stake Center! We will be doing all of the following (and possibly more), so we need as many hands as possible:
  • Beads - creating, sorting, planning what beads go for what activities (this will take longer than you think it will)
  • Schedule / songbook - copying, putting together
  • Decorations - looking through shed to choose decorations for mess hall and campsite lodges
  • Pods - we will be putting girls in their pods - you know these girls, so your help with this is invaluable
  • Gathering supplies - organizing what we are bringing to make sure we (hopefully) don't forget anything. This includes going through the closet to see what we have already - particularly for crafts
  • Skills classes - finalize class times and create class lists
  • Probably something else I'm not thinking of right now...
  • Choose handkerchief colors for each pod (I am ordering these in bulk online - you will have to choose from what I can find in bulk)
  • Deciding on and shopping for "snacks" for free time / canteen
I can't emphasize enough how much we need you guys there to make this happen! This list is many HOURS worth of work, and Sister Padilla and I can NOT do it alone!

Camp Rules - I want to remind your ladies that the camp rules exist for a reason. Please remember that you are the examples for the younger girls. Be kind, take care of each other, dress according to the guidelines, don't have your cell phone, be where you are supposed to be... all the things. I know you guys know this, but I want to emphasize one more time as you pack for camp to only pack things that you should be bringing.

Pod Decorations - It might be fun to decorate the areas where we are camping. Please talk with those in your pod and decide what you want to do for this! There are some items in the shed that we can use, but you may also want to bring things from home. If we are decorating areas, we want to make sure that each area is decorated (so that no one group feels left out). 

You guys are awesome!! We are so close!

Sister Presley
240-421-5774

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YCL Meeting THIS SUNDAY!!!

YW Camp Update