YCL Communication 2022

 YW Presidents and YCLs, 

(YW Presidents, this is the last YCL meeting email you will get. From this point on, we will be using email. Remind texts, and the YCL blog to communicate with the girls. If you have any girls that have not yet signed up to be a YCL, but want to be one, please have them reach out to me)

This is just a friendly reminder to the YCLs for YW camp this year. Here are a few things I need responses to before our next meeting:
  1. Committee preferences
  2. High Adventure Ideas
  3. Skills Classes Ideas
  4. Questions for us to ask Prince William (I'm still trying to schedule a visit date)
Our meetings become much more efficient if we go into them with ideas / plans / etc. in place BEFORE the meeting.

Also, I have created a "Remind" group and sent out invites to all of the YCLs (if you did not get an invite to that, here is the link). I know many of you communicate better via text, but often the information I need to send out is longer than a text message. To make the information more accessible to you guys, I am going to be posting all of the same information in the emails on the YCL blog (we have used this in the past for YCLs). I will use the Remind App to let you know when I send our emails and post information on the blog. 

When I send out those reminders, please check your email or the blog! And if I ask for responses, please respond! If camp is going to be planned and led by you, then you need to respond as often as you can. 

With that in mind, I hope to hear from all of you in the coming days!

Our next meeting is on Saturday, February 26 at 9am at the Montgomery Village chapel. If you prefer to join us over zoom, the link for that is at the bottom of this message. 

If you have any questions, please reach out to me! You can text (let me know who is messaging me when you do this), call me, or email me.

Love,
Sister Presley
Seneca Stake YW Camp Director
240-421-5774


Topic: YCL Camp Meeting
Time: Feb 26, 2022 09:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/4522827382?pwd=MUM3VW9uaE0zWFo2a0p6ZzhKL0pvUT09

Meeting ID: 452 282 7382
Passcode: 628700

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YCL Meeting THIS SUNDAY!!!

YW Camp Update