Meeting Follow Up and Planning Survey
Thank you to those who were able to make it to our YCL meeting on Sunday! I know it was last minute, and many of you are busy for the summer, so I appreciate those who were able to make it work!
In order to get everyone's thoughts more easily with this digital planning format that we have to go with right now, I have made a Planning Survey that I would like all of you to fill out! Please do this ASAP!!!
I don't know that we will have another meeting, so it is especially important that all of you respond to our digital communications! If you want to be added to my "remind app" list to help you know when new communications come out, let me know. Otherwise, please make sure to continue checking your email or the blog regularly, as well as responding when asked questions! We will need all hands on deck to make this virtual camp a success!
Can't wait to hear your thoughts on the survey!
Love,
Sister Presley
240-421-5774
Seneca Stake YW Camp Director
Comments
Post a Comment