YCLs,
Camp Kickoff is on Saturday!!! YCL Meeting at 9am, Kickoff 10:30-12:00 at the Stake Center. All YCLs are expected to attend. If you will be unable to attend, you need to reach out directly to me and let me know (particularly if you haven't participated in any of the meetings so far), or you will be attending camp as a camper, not a YCL.
Here is the agenda:
Welcome
Intro to camp location - Alicia
A sample day at camp - Erin
Introduce YCLs (for this, we need one fun fact about each of you - we will be doing a guessing game for the girls to try to guess which fact goes with each YCL - please let us know your fun fact with this google form by Wednesday)
4 rotations, 15 minutes each
- Simplifying Your Life
- Cookie Decorating & Get to Know You Games
- Bead Making
- Camp Fire & Singing
Closing
Each of you will be leading one of the rotations. Here are the groups for that:
| Bead Making | Cookie Decorating & Get to know you games | Camp Fire and Teach Songs | Simplify Your Life Discussion |
| Katie Padilla | Brannet Quartey | Leah Pratt | Jodeleine Pierre |
| Megan Eastley | Lauren Wight | Ava Turley | Clair Beck |
| Analis Yost | Elena Dasilva | Mikayla Ralston | |
| Holly Higham | Hadley Emery | Aubrey Reynolds | |
| Emma Evans | | |
| I will be buying the supplies/clay for this. If you think of something else you might need / want at your station, reach out to me. | I will get the frosting and decorations. Please use this Google Doc to communicate with each other and pick games / themes / etc. If there is anything specific that you want, please let me know by Wednesday so that I have time to get it. | Mikayla, you had the idea for the campfire, so I am putting you in charge of making that happen. Let me know what supplies you need for that ASAP so that I can buy whatever you need.
Everyone else - we won't have song books yet, but we want a single sheet page with the lyrics for the songs you want to teach. Please use this Google Doc to create that single sheet. This needs to be done by Wednesday. I am going to print whatever you create, so make sure the final format looks how you want! | If you need help planning this, or need any supplies, please reach out to Sister Padilla or me! We can help you make this happen. |
Again, I am emphasizing the importance of ALL YCLs participating in this! If you will not be there, I need to know ASAP!
See you Saturday!
Sister Presley
Comments
Post a Comment